Dialogues are communication to collaboration through the process of critical and creative thinking.
The Pandemic has given rise to a lot of introspection when it comes to Life as a whole. It has got us to rethink values and continue on our journey of leaving no one behind.
The Ocean offers multiple opportunities towards creative conversations, values and understanding of the seas.
This Dialogue brings together experts from across the globe, to discuss and exchange views that can transfer knowledge, give us a deeper understanding of the Oceans and our choices that are truly important for its future.
The panel will consist of experts active in fields of Fashion, Fishing Industries, Ocean Research and Science, Education of coastal families and NGO's Voicing their opinion and engaging in a conversation.
This panel will be moderated by Runa Ray
- - Discuss sustainable practices with regards to the Oceans
- - Discuss the interlinkage of humanity in knowledge exchange about the oceans
- - Exchange world views relating to the SDG's and the Oceans
- - Discuss The Impact of Fashion on the Oceans
- - Discuss Women's and children rights of Coastal Families
- - Discuss The role of science and human activities with regard to our seas
- - Plan for better choices in the future and how it is possible