How can you think the Ocean in the light of a woman's life, work and happiness?
Be inspired by your daily life, the memories of your family, the traditions of your community, your research on nature and culture, your knowledge of history, and your imagination for the future world. Submit your unique view and idea!
Your contribution has to fit into the A4 format (21 x 29,7 cm portrait or 29,7 x 21 cm landscape) up to a maximum of three sheets A4 (excluding the cover page). Please submit your contribution digitally as high resolution JPG or PDF.
Possible form of contributions
- Images: Drawing/Painting/Picture;
- Texts are admitted in five languages (English, French German, Italian, Spanish): Essay/Poem;
- Mixed technique: free combination of images and text.
Categories for allocation of prizes for all types of contributions
- Children (ages up to 14)
- Young People (ages 15 - 25)
- Intergenerational team of children or young people with adult participation.
Deadline for submission to email@example.com is May 6, 2019.
Date of Award announcement is June 8, 2019, World Oceans Day